2015年7月3日金曜日

Maker Faire: MegaBots and robot duel with KURATAS!

Do you like giant robots? If so you'll love MegaBots :) They've brought this robot that 2 men can drive, and can shoot with paint gun.

Maker Faire 2015

Maker Faire 2015

Video of MegaBots at Maker Faire.



MegaBots is running "A360 Challenge" to design robots, in preparation for a robot colosseum of 8 giant robots to battle.



Recently, MegaBots challenged Japanese giant robot KURATAS by Suidobashi Heavy Industry for a robot duel!



Kogoro Kurata responds on his blog post:
"But before that... what were other Japanese doing? We should've had robots in Japan to fight and the winner should have fought with other countries' robots, right? I've been waiting for 4 years since I made KRATAS... I'm frustrated. I'll think about this so just wait, MegaBots!"

Update 7/6: Suidobashi officially responds. It's happening, woot!



Videos of KURATAS:



How to Ride KURATAS:



My photos of KURATAS from Maker Faire Tokyo 2012 :D

Maker Faire Tokyo 2012

Maker Faire Tokyo 2012

Maker Faire Tokyo 2012

Maker Faire Tokyo 2012

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employer. -Fumi Yamazaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿